- How to use Facebook Groups to Engage Supporters
- How to Attract More Quality Facebook Fans
- How to Boost Page Likes with Facebook Ads
- Creating a Facebook Communications Plan
- How to Capture Facebook Fans On Your Thank You Pages
- How to Amplify Organic Reach in The News Feed
- How to boost likes with the Facebook Page Plugin
Learn how to attract more quality fans using your website, email, and social media. You will also learn how to enhance your existing fundraising strategy by driving Facebook users through an online donor funnel: Acquire, engage, nurture, convert.
This course is taught by John Haydon, the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, and digital marketing expert who has helped hundreds of nonprofits get their best results with email, social media, and content marketing.
Grow your Facebook community with 90 days of access to workbooks, guides, video tutorials, self-assessment tools, and more!
“After taking John’s Facebook bootcamp course, we’ve seen a huge increase in engagement
with our fans. I would highly recommend his course without reservation!!!”
– Meredith Olmstead, Peach State Federal Credit Union
“Our engagement has gone up considerably – along with page likes (nearly double!).
I look forward to taking the course again to see if I can perfect these techniques!”
– Ashley Brooks, Phelps Regional Health Care Foundation
“John Haydon is my go-to guy for anything social media fundraising. He has an
unusually keen understanding of the principles of donor-centered fundraising!”
– Pamela Grow, Simple Development Systems